Midland seniors gave great presentations on a wide range of topics at the Senior Symposium. Culminating their senior thesis research and writing, this year's Symposium topics included:
- Regeneration Agriculture
- A Greenhouse Design for the Midland Farm
- Emotions in Film: Why We Feel Them and How Are They Achieved?
- A Day in the Life of the Santa Ynez Valley Vineyard Workers
- Why Wild Salmon Are Better Than Farmed Salmon
- Sleep Disorders and Deprivation: Coping in a 24-Hour Society
- Regulation and Technology: Can Society Promote Innovation and Maintain Sound Ethics?
- Inhumane Meat and Injustice Involving Animal Rights
- Applications of Electrical Engineering in the Film Industry
- User Experience: A Psychological Battle Between Users and Designers
- Fashion and Identity
- Food Effects on Our Bodies
- Historical and Comparative Linguistics
- Children and Women Sex Trafficking
- A Repulsive Reality: The Physical Phenomena of Dark Energy and Its Role in our Universe
- Biomimicry in Architecture
See photos of the Symposium.